16 Jul 25th Birthday Party Ideas in New York City
If you’re reading this, then you’re looking for ideas. Big ideas. The kind of big ideas that come with reaching the big “25”, or celebrating a great friend’s 25th birthday. This night only comes once, so let’s make this party one to remember.
New York City has no shortage of venues. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by the choice. That’s why Birthday Bottle Service does the work for you! BBS chooses only the best venues for your parties. Here are our picks: the best of the best bars that we think will ring in your 25th birthday celebration with style.
Le Reve – 125 East 54th St.
Le Reve is a Moroccan-themed hookah bar with cushions, pillows, and an outstanding food and drink menu. This venue hosts a variety of styles, from lounge to nightclub to party bar. You can go from dinner to party mode in no time at all. Private lounges are available on reservation. On Saturday nights, Le Reve transforms into a high-energy party bar that you and your friends will be sure to enjoy.
SideBAR – 118 East 15th St.
With a focus on a modern, urban sports bar vibe, and four different rooms to choose from, SideBAR can host a wide variety of private parties.
- The Front Bar: Enjoy sophisticated American Cuisine in this ornamented bar, and drink seasonal sangrias over a panoramic view of Gramercy. The city’s hottest DJs play for the late night crowd.
- The Tasting Room: Fit up to 30 of your friends at the long, country-style tables in this cozy, comfortable room. Enjoy a private party while watching anything you’d like on 4 HD TV’s.
- The Mezzanine: A semi-private area above the main bar, you’ll have great views on our HD TVs and Union Square. This area is semi-private, and is perfect to configure for parties.
- The Back Lounge: A private and intimate room, with its own bar and spacious room for dancing. This room is cushioned with booth seating and is perfect for hosting VIP parties.
Katra Lounge – 217 Bowery St.
Step inside, and be immersed in Katra’s Middle Eastern feel and decor. Handcrafted vases and rugs, and comfortable poufs decorate this venue. Once you’re done dancing, sit back and relax on the cushions and rugs with several plates of delicious Middle Eastern tapas-style cuisine.
Cutting Room – 251 W 48th St.
Leather couches, vaulted ceilings, and hanging chandeliers mark the Cutting Bar as a sophisticated yet unpretentious bar and lounge. This venue is easily accessed in the heart of Manhattan. With space for over 800, you and your party will have plenty of room to stretch out and get comfortable.
Cellar Bar – 40 W 40th St.
Looking for something a little different? Look no further. Nestled under the Bryant Park Hotel, white-tiled, vaulted ceilings and tapioca loveseats set the vibe for this venue. Look for fashionable, gothic couples, and enjoy the DJs spinning the newest electric tunes. An unique cocktail and craft beer list caps this venue’s features as a place not to be missed.
Other Birthday Ideas in NYC
If you and your friends are starting the party early, why not consider a few of these entertainment suggestions?
- Track down the Wafels and Dinges food cart. Specializing in sweet waffles topped with a wide variety of unique sweets, you can satisfy your sweet tooth before jumping into dinner and drinks.
- Accomplice, The Show. You and a group of friends will be sent on a mission. You’ll take to the streets, following clues and the aid of enigmatic cast members to the conclusion of this thrilling mystery. Visit their website here.
- Enjoy an adrenaline-filled afternoon at the New York Trapeze School. Your party will learn how to be a flying trapeze artist. Before long, you’ll be flying like the pros.
Birthday Bottle Service
As with all our packages, our bottle service includes:
- VIP Table
- VIP Guest List
- Reservation Specialist
- Buy 1 Get 1 Free OR Buy 2 Get 1 Free Bottle Deal (venue dependent)
Contact us today at 646-450-4127, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our service is totally free. We’re dedicated to making sure that your 25th birthday celebration is everything you want it to be.