27 Jul 5 Ways Birthday Bottle Service Can Lead to a Successful Fundraiser
Fundraisers happen every day, with countless types of organizations hosting fundraisers for their various causes. Not all fundraisers are as successful as they could be, however, and a lot of this is related to poor planning. There are a lot of moving parts involved with fundraiser event planning, but you don’t have to go it alone. Birthday Bottle Service can help pave the way to a successful fundraiser.
Why Choose Birthday Bottle Service for Fundraiser Event Planning?
The most valuable asset when it comes to fundraiser event planning is your time. There is seemingly no end to how many tasks you need to juggle in order to just get things off the ground.
At Birthday Bottle Service, we may not be putting together your guest list or sending out your invites, but we save you a lot of time and hassle by working with your chosen venue. Here are five ways we can help make your fundraiser a success.
- We coordinate with the venue to ensure all your requests are met.
Choosing a venue, working with management, and coordinating the layout of the event space takes a lot of time. We ensure that every setting, table, meal, and drink is perfect for your guests.
Expecting 50 guests? 150 guests? No problem! We provide you with a reservation specialist who will accommodate any questions or special requests that you might have.
- You don’t have to worry about setup.
On paper, setting up a venue is a snap. The reality is that moving chairs and tables can take a lot of time. You’ll spend even more time on setup if individual place settings are involved.
We coordinate with your chosen venue to setup your space to your exact specifications. This gives you more time with not only your guests, but any last-minute issues you might encounter.
- The venue is already staffed, and won’t cost you anything additional.
We work with the top lounges, clubs, restaurants, and hotel bars in NYC. Most of these have both a bar and a restaurant with servers who are very familiar with the space.
More often than not, volunteers have heart and are enthusiastic. There is simply no replacement for in-house staff, however, who know their way around the venue and can better adapt to unexpected requests or changes. Knowledgeable staff goes a long way towards ensuring an event runs as smoothly as possible.
- Food and beverage don’t have to be catered.
Most of our partner venues have a kitchen as well as a bar, which eliminates the need for exterior food to be catered in. Although catering goes without a hitch 99% of the time, it’s still another complication and another potential thing that could go wrong.
Avoid the possibility of the catering truck getting stuck in traffic and enjoy in-house drinks and dining.
- You’ll have time to focus on your event.
The most important factor of all is that your time is valuable. Fundraisers are your ideal time to make a difference and an impression on your guests. Don’t let the opportunity go to waste because you are too busy.
Let Birthday Bottle Service handle the particulars with your chosen venues, and focus on what’s most important – your fundraiser goals.
Basic Fundraiser Event Planning Checklist
Planning your first fundraiser? Everyone’s needs are going to be different, but the checklist below will help you outline your plan.
- Determine Your Purpose and Goal: Here is your opportunity to set a goal for your fundraiser. This isn’t limited to financial aims, but includes raising awareness and laying the groundwork for future plans.
- Raise Awareness: Speaking of raising awareness, don’t forget to reach out to the public through social media and networking to increase attendance to the fundraiser.
- Send Invitations: If you already have a guest list, send out invitations well in advance of the fundraiser date. That way, people can save the date. E-invites are easy for everyone to access, but sometimes paper invites are more appropriate.
- Call Birthday Bottle Service: We’ll handle all aspects of the venue, including setup and any special requests you may have.
- Get Ready For the Big Day: Fundraisers are exciting opportunities to engage the local community with your cause. Have pep talks with your volunteers (or yourself!), make last minute adjustments, and run through the day’s schedule as many times as you need until you feel comfortable.
- Try a Practice Run: Every fundraiser is different, and not all will require practice. All the same, it never hurts to do a run-through with your volunteers to make sure that everyone knows where they are supposed to be and their roles towards making the fundraiser a success.
- Send Thank You Notes: This is the most important step of all, yet it can be easy to forget in the glow of success! Don’t forget to thank donors and attendees. Appreciating your donors helps increase the likelihood of future support for your cause.
When you plan your fundraiser with Birthday Bottle Service, you lay the groundwork for a fun and successful event for everyone involved.