27 Jun The Best Place to Have a Birthday Party in NYC
New York City is the ultimate destination for those looking to enjoy a fun night on the town, and it’s the perfect place to have a memorable birthday party.
With thousands of clubs located in Manhattan alone, knowing just where the best place is to have a birthday party in NYC can be a challenge, even if you’re a local. To help you find the perfect place to have a memorable birthday celebration, Birthday Bottle Service has compiled a list of the top clubs for birthday parties in NYC, focusing on Manhattan.
1. Ava Lounge – Ava Lounge is the best place to have a birthday party in NYC if you’re looking for a place with a casual chic ambiance and a laid-back vibe. The decor draws inspiration from South Beach with accents like wicker, dune grass and palm trees. The club is located on the penthouse level of the Dream Hotel in Midtown West. There are two floors, including a rooftop bar that gives you gorgeous views of Worldwide Plaza and Times Square. DJs play Wednesday through Saturday with a mix of hip hop, top 40 and house music to get you dancing.
2. The DL NYC – Perfectly situated in the Lower East Side, the DL NYC has an upscale look with a swanky feel inside. There are two separate rooms to club, making it perfect for having a large party. The glow of candlelight helps to set the tone for a wonderful night, and the bar has a retractable roof and an outdoor patio for enjoying a night under the stars. DJs spin until 4 in the morning and feature hip hop, house and top 40 music.
3. Empire Hotel Rooftop – The Empire Hotel Rooftop is the best place to have a birthday party in NYC if you want to feel like you’re among the elite. It’s virtually impossible to get into this trendy spot without a reservation. Located in the heart of Midtown West, the club has a three-level terrace and is known for its coveted private cabanas. While you chat with friends and sip signature cocktails like the Oran’gin the Mood, you can enjoy views of Central Park and Lincoln Center. In addition to the outdoor space, there are indoor bars to enjoy in case of inclement weather.
4. Gansevoort Park Rooftop – If you’re looking for something truly unique, the Gansevoort Park Rooftop may be the best place to have a birthday party in NYC. While you mingle with A-listers at this upscale spot in Midtown Manhattan, you can enjoy the beauty of the hotel’s amazing pool. While you can’t take a dip, the pool adds ambiance to the outdoor setting, which provides a view of the Empire State Building. There are mini dance floors located throughout the bar’s four indoor lounges, and the music is the perfect mix of hip hop, top 40 and house jams.
5.Hudson Terrace NYC – Want to check out live music while living it up on your birthday? If so, Hudson Terrace NYC is the best place to have a birthday party in NYC. This upscale club frequently features live music acts, and if the weather cooperates, they retract the roof, so you can drink under the stars or enjoy one of the private glass-walled cabanas. Known for their handcrafted specialty cocktails, the club features swanky decor, including sparkling chandeliers made out of genuine Swarovski crystals. This club is conveniently located in Midtown West.
6.Monarch Rooftop Lounge – Coming in from out of town for your birthday celebration? Monarch Rooftop Lounge might be the best place for a birthday party in NYC because of its convenient location near Penn Station. This club is operated by the same team as Ava Lounge, but it has an identity all its own. Its modern decor draws inspiration from Scandinavian design, and the outdoor portion of the club lets you drink in the scenery from 18 floors above the streets of Manhattan. The club offers an impressive selection of spirits, including both local craft varieties and classics. The relaxed atmosphere makes this the perfect place to have a laid-back birthday.
7. Sky Room Times Square – If you want to be right where the action is, the Sky Room Times Square is the best place to have a birthday party in NYC. Located in the Marriott Hotel in Times Square, this club is in the heart of Manhattan’s most popular tourist area. While it has an upscale vibe, the club is still relaxed, and their DJs spin great music into the wee hours of the morning. The club has a full kitchen that serves until 1:30 in the morning, so this is a great option if you want to eat a meal at your birthday party.
8. Slate NYC – Slate NYC boasts a hot location in the midst of the trendy Flatiron District. The upscale club is designed to have something for everyone. Whether you want to play a game of billiards, relax with friends on plush lounge chairs or shake your thing on the dance floor, Slate NYC could be the best place to have a birthday party in NYC for you. Music here is a mix of top 40, hip hop and house and never fails to get everyone up and dancing.
Whether you’re celebrating a 21st birthday, a 30th birthday, a 50th birthday or any other special birthday event, Birthday Bottle Service can help you have an unforgettable evening. We have exclusive arrangements with all of the hottest clubs in Manhattan, including the eight clubs listed above.
If you’re looking for the best place to have a birthday party in NYC, check out our venues. When you find your favorite, we’ll help you have the ultimate experience by setting up reservations for you and your entire guest list. We also offer Bottle Packages to make experiencing VIP bottle service more affordable. Browse our nyc venue list and book your birthday party today.